Shop for artwork based on themed collections. Each image may be purchased as a canvas print, framed print, acrylic print, and more! Every purchase comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee
Each image may be purchased as a canvas print, framed print, metal print, and more! Every purchase comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Manhattan BBQ by Az Jackson
Mystery Manhattan by Az Jackson
Aqua Waters by Az Jackson
Kept In The Dark by Az Jackson
Cali Sunset by Az Jackson
Eternal Flow by Az Jackson
Bee Haven by Az Jackson
Strawberry Sunset by Az Jackson
Red Planet by Az Jackson
To My Love by Az Jackson
Flowing by Az Jackson
Life Is A Rainbow by Az Jackson
Pretty Petals by Az Jackson
Corporate Shadows by Az Jackson
Surfers Peephole by Az Jackson
Shadow Dancer by Az Jackson
Caught Up In The Curl by Az Jackson
Morning Star by Az Jackson
Flower Power by Az Jackson
Rainbow Buddies by Az Jackson
Peachy Petals by Az Jackson
Roses In The Rain by Az Jackson
Sacred Echoes by Az Jackson
Enchanted Valley by Az Jackson
Displaying: 1 - 24 of 1031
-- Turn Off The TV And Tune Into Art --
Our world is an amazingly beautiful place and although we are constantly being told how bad we are and that the world is all doom and gloom by the corrupt media, becoming an artist for me was more of a necessity to be a voice of inspiration. I could no longer stand by and watch my fellow humans and our planet be vilified to the point of destruction based on this false manipulation of our minds.
-- About Az Jackson --
It took a long time for me to realize that I have a gift to share that would one day be appreciated by others. As a means of escape and as a way to express my feelings I taught myself to become a visual artist. I picked up my 1st camera nearly 20 years ago and started out shooting fashion and advertising. This was all very exciting but after a while it got to the point where chasing materialism was no longer satisfying. The rat race was draining my energy and I needed something to bring me back to homeostasis so I decided to get in touch with my spiritual side. I found myself exploring deep in the wilderness, which is what I always loved to do as a kid.
Although being a photographer-for-hire was hard to make a living from, due to an over-saturated market, I persevered and explored many different fields of photography. I eventually arrived at the idea of selling my photos as artworks although I had no idea how I was going to make ends meet. I found this world to be so foreign to me but I could no longer deny my passion for traveling and shooting beautiful landscapes and amazing cities.
Due to my diverse background and on-going research into the human condition I started to develop my own unique style. I believe it's this rare combination of mine that gives me the ability to take a humble scene and turn it into an inspiration that sits proudly on the walls of thousands of my customers homes in over 26 countries around the world.
In just a few short years my artworks have won over 110 international photography awards in the categories of - Landscape - Cityscape - Architecture - Nature - Abstract - Built Environment - Travel - Fine Art - Nude - Fashion - Portraiture
I am humbled to be named in the top 101 landscape photographers in the world and to have my artworks featured on prime-time TV in the USA. You will see my images spread throughout the pages of many coffee table books, magazines, woven throughout mainstream media newspapers as well as being featured on some of the most notable websites of our time.
-- Education --
My thirst for knowledge is undeniable and I would consider myself as a veteran researcher as I delve into different subjects to try and find new ways to inspire humanity with my art. I have completed a degree in business, studied architecture, engineering, interior design, personal training, nutrition and taught myself graphic design, web design, quantum physics, sacred geometry, philosophy, international finance and economics and metaphysical healing.
-- Charity Work --
Being passionate about inspiring and helping others I have dedicated my life to making the world a better place by regularly donating and volunteering my time, my knowledge and my artworks. I prefer to support charities who are wiling to make a real change and work with the ones who are actually on the front line solving the worlds biggest problems.
-- Exhibitions --
Head On Photo Festival
Light, Space & Time Gallery (online)
Black and White Spider Awards (online)
USA Landscape Photographer of the Year (traveling)
Smithsonian Institute (online)
Art Basel (Miami)
Milk Factory Gallery (Bowral)
Brunswick St Gallery (Melbourne)
Steven Print Gallery (Melbourne)
Steven Print Gallery (Melbourne)
Tusk Gallery (Melbourne)
-- Happy Customers --
I am so very grateful to all my customers and supporters. The comments I receive uplift my spirits daily and I thank each and every one of you. Here are some that have touched my heart...
- "Beyond breathtaking" - Heather K
- "WOW...Love your gallery... a glorious world tour in photos!" - Pat P
- "Can we call you Ansel Adams in color?" - Bijan P
- "Such amazing passionate work... very much loved ! v.f.l" - Fei A
- "I don't know what else to say except that when I saw 'Manhattan BBQ' it took my breath away! Incredible work, Az! liked & favorite" - Nancy J
- "Beautiful! Very thought provoking" - Ashley S
- "Your photography is captivating, I really enjoyed looking at them". - Andrea A
- "Perfectly bright and cheerful ~ makes me happy immediately!!!" - Roselynne B
- "Truly spectacular work!" - Fraida G
- "Love the use of focus and composition in your photography! Lovely work" - Rose E
- "Congratulations. Your piece of beautiful artwork has been chosen by its administrator to be featured on our Homepage of Wisconsin Flowers and Scenery group" - Randy R
- "Outstanding stunning artwork" - Gary R
- "Beautiful, Az...you have a special way with subtleties of color!" - Claudia O
- "Wow, the light and color is amazing! Great capture Az" - Betty D
- "Truly spectacular! Excellent capture and artwork! Favored/liked" - Gary R
- "Awed..." - Jim L
- "Mind-blowing...just amazing Az!" - Gareth B
- "Fantastic image, I have no words, AZ !" - Flavio V
- "A fantastic work of modern Architecture, fatastic light and shadow play!" - Angelika V
- "Absolutely magnificent!" - Brian T
- "BRAVO! Your artwork has earned a FEATURE on the homepage of The Artists Group" - Jenny S